Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2023

A lost is a lost, but why we are so fond of giving forms back to opponents?

I should not look like someone taunting Pakistan team, but I must keep them remember that this is not Lahore 2022, 8 wickets have fallen, we are chasing a mammoth 367, and Pakistan right now 292, which almost on the lost cause as mentally Aussies have done it, although being a Pakistani I wanted my team to do well, but as usual previously we gave form back to Virat, and now Zampa, 

NRR fiasco

After winning tonight's game, Aussies and Pakistanis are going to stay on 4 points each, and the only difference between both teams are going to be NRR, because right now Pakistan are 9 down (yes I have been typing and watching simultaneously) so Aussies are just one wicket away, while Pakistan still behind 67 runs, which still a big margin but Pakistan should play their full quota of remaining five overs, and try to come as close to the target as possible, because winning or losing is part of the game (ہمیں تم سے پیار ہے), and yet, Pakistan lost by 62 runs. (Yes I am simultaneously typing-and-watching)

Pakistan thrown up the game

This is a reality, which every single of us should admit, instead of شراب سے وضو کرنا because this is not Aussies won (not taking anything away from Aussies) but we have lost the game.




support me on Dominance Pakistan

Me on Streamyard platform

I can be contacted on my "X" handler
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...