Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Playing with the trends in Cricket World Cup 2023

Trends at current Cricket World Cup 2023, seems to be in change, because while people were criticizing the pattern this cricket world cup was being played, but it seems trends are pm change, because apart from variable conditions on all cricketing grounds ventured in this cricket world cup, 

Why am I saying this?

I am confidently saying this, because while I was analyzing the statistics for games being played, and I have been noting down slight dip in scoring rates and likewise the unpredictability aspect where those aspects which were depicted and predicted, are proving wrong as the games are commencing, 

Taking reference from previous games

Not far away, when Pakistan was locking horns with Sri Lanka, during those times, the way pitches were behaving totally different, and were high scoring games, but after that particular game, scores have reduced, and even yester-night game between the Netherlands and Proteas, if compared with initial days, even referencing Pakistan and Kiwis practice game played at Hyderabad was high-scoring game, where NZ defeated Pakistan after chasing 300+ target, while going back to my argument, at the Netherlands v Proteas, in 43 overs per side, NED scored 245 in their allotted 43 overs, whereas Proteas were not able to chase down, so I am sniffing change in scoring trends in this Cricket World Cup from now on.

This is my personal opinion.

I might be incorrect in my assessment, but this is my personal opinion, 

Current day cricket match

NZ v Afghanistan at Chennai, I am already sensing a defeat for Pakistan, because while ball is turning miles, even from that bowler i.e., Santner; is turning the deliveries as if he is replicate off Shane Warne otherwise the great Muralitharan, and after winning the game against England at Delhi, they are unable to counter the spin, so how come we going to counter Afghanistan spinners when Pakistan going to face them at this vary ground???


support me on Dominance Pakistan

Me on Streamyard platform

I can be contacted on my "X" handler
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...