Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2023

Nothing but megalomania-city



Reference to article here

PCB has been acting as suspicious as picture
above
It is ridiculous to directly believe on such news, but the fact is; where there is fire, there is smoke. Hence it is hard for me to not-believe this news, because already as I have been mentioning, we have been a nation of inferiority complexes, and while they require such issues in order to INTERVENE, so till situation clears, I would still keep this point of view, that PCB is acting megalomaniac, just like our society does, hence it is better to act sensibly from social media, because it is all about the country, not about individual selves, خدا کا واسطہ ہے تم لوگوں کو
feel free to support me via Dominance Pakistan

Support me on my ARTMO refers

I can be contacted on my handler
Responsive advertisement
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...