Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2023

What a turnaround, Afghanistan storms into the points table in CWC23

What a turnaround, few hours ago, I was saying Pakistan is already shifted to 5th position in ICC CWC23 current standings, but even I got baffled, when after some time, when I returned back to home, just to view scoreline in order to compile my EXCEL SHEET which I am currently maintaining, expecting an easy England Win, but instead 184/8 England after 36.3 overs, which definitely means Afghanistan are on the verge of winning another game in this edition of CWC. Congratulations to all Afghanis reading these lines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...