Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Lack of mentors both in Pakistani society and in Pakistan Cricket


Before initiating cricketing conversation, Pakistani society is needed to be described

Right now, as we all are seeing, I am writing these lines in the end of 2023, logically 2024 already started for me, but one thing which I personally acknowledging the fact that we as a nation, which Wasim Akram while describing Cricket World Cup 1999 final, where he was clearly mentioning the egoistic issues with the management, that وسیم نے مجھے سلام نہیں کیا game is over, and as per his accounts, the next series after 1999 Cricket World Cup, he got dropped, the same sort of reaction I have been getting at my workplace, just because I am not sycophantic towards them, because I recognize the ripples such actions create within the fabric of the society, but the same thing I anticipated that while I am not sycophantic with my senior, I have got enemies for nothing, just because instead of I calling someone بھائی I avoid creating personalized relation with them, because of which I got differences with some of my seniors, who have always been ignorant off me, furthermore not supporting me while I require some support, anyways I am not expecting anything from them as well, 

Lack of mentors

As mentioned, a mentor to a society is a motivator, an advisor, a successor, someone who provides direction, someone who coaches, someone who supports, and even determines goals, and even when requires training, he/she is going to provide suggestion towards how to train accordingly, 

Let's be honest

Are we having such figures in our society? Instead I personally feel that our society have been plagiarized enough to instead pulling legs, what I proposed has been more of a collaborative aspect, which people have no fear to share their experiences just like we do on the social media, we are well and good while sharing to a total stranger, but with our own countrymen, we are not comfortable with sharing our own experiences with them, کیا یہ سب کچھ قبر میں لے کر جانا ہے کیا؟ 



feel free to support me via Dominance Pakistan

Support me on my ARTMO refers

I can be contacted on my handler
Responsive advertisement
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...