Search This Blog

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Salman Butt

People call me skeptical and rightly so because I do not trust people that much easily and therefore I am a tough person to tackle with.

Similarly, now the news about incorporation of a Crook named Salman Butt, who had sold his motherland for personal gains, wearing Pakistan Jersey, is being justified for playing for Pakistan. Because these buffoons say not much of a talent in batting. Had I being the chairman of PCB, I would had suspended international cricket Ventures, letting them (all Pakistani team) play domestic and league games, groom and accordingly I'd had upgraded the facilities stationed,and than launching a revamped side would had benefitted. Why a چلا ہوا کارتوس being used again and again? Are the morons out of their minds?

But sorry to say, we as a nation out of the mind as well because when I was saying that I don't have grudge with Amir but I am humiliated because a talented Amir is being used to bring a corrupt Salman Butt and Muhammad Asif, but sorry to say people were calling me a BS. Now I am not uttering anything, look into it what your undue favour have done.

Peace ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...