Search This Blog

Monday, November 06, 2023

Something I personally don't like - SETTING A PATHETIC Example



Source

I was not at home, and right now when it is 2023/11/06 at 8.25 pm Pakistan Time, I got to know that a boring Bangladesh v Sri Lanka game (no offence, since it is a dead rubber game, that's why I am claiming this game stated as boring, otherwise no disrespect to any of players from their respective countries), 
In case of Rizwan, when we were playing game against South Africa, when during 17th over of South African chase, Rizwan had ran Markram out, but later on when that particular ball was marked dead, but instead of continuing appealing, he withdrew his appealing, otherwise had he thinking at the same mindset like Shakib did, he would had surely continued appealing, because (I am gonna emphasize on what examples are BEING glorified), just like MANKAD now deemed as a wicket instead of disliking it, we are making it as part of the law, which is going to initiate a same strata of ripple effect, which happened with civilians governments in Pakistan.

Glorification of "Mankad" as part of Cricketing Laws

Today's incident is definitely a ripple's effect of when you allow a particular disliked event as part of the law, and instead (I am not gonna mention a particular Indian TV show, where they were glorifying mankad) since we glorified this thing, and everone started following the trend, some well known cricketing personalities done Mankad, paved way for juniors to follow the precedence, 

My question remains the same

My question still remains the same, that WHY SUCH CRICKETERS NOT TAKEN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS, Pakistan also lost that subjected South African game, but still I am proud that our boys played with grace and respect, which is something which can't be described in statistical analysis, but it clearly shows your inner-mettle, and I personally feel, this thing should accordingly promoted instead of promoting such things which is on the verge of a twilight zone between the good and the bad, 


feel free to support me on Dominance Pakistan

Support me on my ARTMO refers

I can be contacted on my handler
Responsive advertisement
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...