Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

What has happened to Pakistani cricketers?


I was going through cricketing YouTube channels for updating myself off cricketing news amid COVID-19 threat.

I have not been impressed with the way our social media has been acting while refurnishing the old mid 90s fixing scams, I know it is a reality which is not going to be denied by any means, but why spoon-feeding? That too in the time period where majority of the cricketing masses are situated at homes, therefore I have been cynical on the contribution of the social media while unnecessarily hyping the age old allergy again and again, which for me is like a criminal offense.

Those who say it is not!

I just want to give an example of someone who has skin allergy for instance Eczema, once one had that instance of particular skin allergy, but now because of precautions and proper medications, one has got rid from the same, so would it be feasible for rub the same area again and again so that the particular allergy erupts again and subsequently involves other areas of the body. The best way to tackle with skin allergy is to contain the allergy at a limited area.

Fixing and Allergy

Same is the scenario with Fixing Allegations being criminally highlighted where instead of containing the same, our so called social media is glamorizing it as a pride. If I remember correctly (correct me if I am not) spanning from 2010 till 2019, we had seen Muhammad Amir, Muhammad Asif, Salman Butt, Wahab Riaz, Kamran Akmal, Danish Kaneria, Sharjeel Khan, Khalid Latif, and last but yet to be the least, Umar Akmal.

Shoaib Akhtar

What has happened to Shoaib Akhtar? If I recall myself back in time when Shoaib Akhtar was about to launch his book "Controversially Yours" in 2011, where he used to bash Indian Cricketers, even at that time I personally used to place my status's regarding why he has been so controversial, as at that time I didn't know the meaning of being an attention-seeker, but after some "software timely update" he has been psychoanalytically more closer to India than the Indians themselves.

As per the video above

Are Indians so vocal about Pakistani cricketers these days like Pakistani cricketers have been? Instead of being social media junkies, they should concentrate on continuous improvement cum upgrades, instead of degrading the stature of all Pakistanis all around the world by doing such cheap things. Just answer me this thing again, are Indians vocal about Pakistanis? Aren't they considering Indian interests more than anything else? It is the intent which matters.


Danish Kaneria playing the minority card

Danish Kaneria after spoiling his own case, has now gone all naked and like we say in Urdu بے شرم ہوجانا because he initially ruined his own case and now after crying over the spilled milk, has tried himself to be a drama queen to instead playing his cards with his judgement, which I am sorry he did not, the claims he has been portraying on his online interview with Vikrant Gupta of an Indian TV Sports Tak.

My say

My say is that he himself is responsible for the mess, either he was wrong the first time and later on he was right or change of hearts, but the way he shred the light on the minority card, is very humiliating because we as Pakistanis doesn't believe on such things, he himself has a right to earn a living, this is a definite physiological right of DK, but if I were at DK's place, I would had taken some other aspects of earning my living, as I personally feel since I am plagiarized now to represent the country, I would definitely had sidelined myself from cricketing activities. This would have been the case for DK instead of returning back to cricket. Respect is more important than money, this is what I personally feel.
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...