Search This Blog

Saturday, September 09, 2023

Indians doing no good to Pakistan Cricket - but why Pakistanis themselves not SINCERE to PAKISTAN???? We have been turned into MEGALOMENIAC.

Shamefully this is definitely a confession that we Pakistanis aren't loyal to Pakistan, this is a shameful aspect, that we have been treated as a nation (not CRICKET BOARD) whom everyone could trade-off their own assigned home soil multinational tournament to be shared on the lines of multiple host, just because we are and we have been so shameless that it doesn't matter to us at all, that what is country's identity and similarly what is country's ideology and similarly how could globally could it make us proud.

Asia Cup 2023 and the (hidden) politics played

First of all, I do not have a Chidya (چڑیا) who gives me in-depth analysis and similarly up to date information, all information which I have is that while merging all the dots and the news reports of those times when hybrid model was not proposed instead there were گرما گرمی between Pakistan Cricket Board and the Asian Cricket Council, there could have been an insulting aspect which occurred to me and I must confess, that it is equally possible that I might and could be wrong; but based on the evidences I gathered, it is quite possible that ACC (also known as Asian Cricket Council) initially during the time period of Mr. Ramiz Raja, granted Pakistan with hosting rights of Asia Cup, keeping in mind, like you guys I also got to know that hosting rights doesn't equally refer to as hosting games on home soil or home-turf, instead it means that games could be played anywhere but the gate-money and broadcasting rights benefits and similar aspects are granted to the host nation, most recent example has been Sri Lanka, while India and ACC convinced SLC that staging games on newly bankrupted Sri Lanka during those times is not possible, otherwise SLC was convinced that while she hosted Australia on their home turf, so why can't Asia Cup 2022, although SLC was willing to stage ASIA CUP on their premier grounds most notably RPS Colombo, but still ACC, just like they did this time to Pakistan, where they pressurized Pakistan Cricket Board to bring out Hybrid Model, where 4 of the games would be played in Multan and Lahore Respectively rest of the tournament is going to be played in Kandy and Colombo, in order to weep SLC's tears from last time when SHE was forced to stay her hosting Asia Cup in UAE, 
But my question has been; ہماری قومی غیرت قومی بے غیرتی میں کیسے تبدیل ہوئی? Didn't we get it, what kind of indirect communication message of conveyed to international and global audiences who doesn't know anything about Cricket, but when he or she'd be typing "Pakistan Cricket", he or she would be getting this result, but apart from that, he or she must be getting a taste to such controversial news related to Pakistan Cricket, where hosting rights were snatched from Pakistan, 
Just look at a scenario, how Indians were successfully able to ridicule Pakistan (not Pakistan Cricket), just like we have a local language idiom, گھر کا بھیدی لنکا ڈھائے we do not cater to take responsibility for respect and dignity (which I doubt now remains) because we as Muslims and as Pakistanis have ourselves to be blamed for all the catastrophe we have been encountering right now, because those پینڈوز ruling us right now; do not have vision of how to evolve as a nation, all they think about have been how to win next elections, and for which they have been utilizing media houses which was supposed to be rated at the fifth pillar to Pakistan; is doing no good to Pakistan.

Just look now what Indians are saying on their sporting channels, treating Pakistan as if it is equal to Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan etc.

One of the most ridicule aspect I encountered while watching Sports Tak, was when Pakistan bowling reduced India to 266 all out at Kandy, but ہمیں دشمنوں کی ضرورت نہیں، ہمیں مارنے کے لئے اپنے ہی کافی ہیں such kind of معرکہ requires ample support and similarly appreciation from home media houses, but instead what I figured out was our sports channels were taking Indian journalists on air, (no offence) but I personally feel, that we require to develop taste, instead of ان کی ہاں میں ہاں اور نا میں نا ملاؤ this was being Pakistani ridicule towards me, I don't know why we dropped ourselves to this lower ebb.

My personal experience of the same thing شاہ سے ذیادہ شاہ کے وفادار 

A personal incident which I encountered (actually there are couple of them, trying to create an anonymity, because I am currently working at the place), 

One incident occurred, where a "show off lady", came to my cash counter and gave me her SSGC gas bill to pay, I took her utility bill, but while conducting her transaction, I noticed that she was actually using her mobile phone in front of the cash counter, I requested her to refrain using telephone in front of the cash counter, she brushed my plead, for which I called guard, and to tell her to refrain using mobile phone in front of the cash counter, but instead she went directly into the room of Branch Manager and complaint that this boy is not paying my utility bill and instead taunting me, although her paid utility bill was in her hand, but instead my BM started scolding me in front of her, as if I was the culprit, those who know about me, and even my manager operations, who directly supervises me, instead scold me for something totally opposite, کہ تم اتنی نرمی اور ملائم لحجے میں بات کرو گے تو لوگ تو ہلکا لیں گے، and here I was blamed and even scolded for something totally opposite.

Second incident occurred last Tuesday, 29th August, 2023, when it is literally not possible at all, because my practice have been I first count. then afterwards run machine and when machine counts 100, after that I wrap up the packet, means two times a single packet is counted and afterwards it is wrapped, so logically it is impossible, but my Branch Manager has a bad habit of acting himself as Pharoah of the branch, and sometimes I feel that I am his رعایا , anyways keeping long story short but on that particular day, a Rs. 500 packet was found 97 notes instead of 100, on that particular day, I had verbal riot with branch manager because he was insistent that I should admit my mistake which I didn't commit, but folks this is the Pakistani pathetic society we are living in, made in the name of Islam, مگر مسلمان کہیں موجود نہیں as a Muslim is supposed to be protector of the weaker, but here they try to stamp their authority.

Another incident which occurred, where I am being again marked as responsible for all of this, as there is a very bad habit at my branch, that I am being treated as dump-yard, because without taking into account that on cash counter, only single individual is allowed, but here in my case, all of them always engulfing me as if I am a rugby player, but because of which I encountered a mistake for which I am openly confessing that yes this was my mistake, because that incident occurred from my USER ID, where a dishonored cheque was mistakenly realized into customer's account, just because after 5 days of holidays of Eid ul Adha, there was loads of rush on the counter, and while conducting and completing those transactions, there were instances where my concentration was diverted, and during those diversions, this incident occurred, because I was made to pre-occupy with their issues, it is not an excuse, but they should also recognize the seriousness of the issue! 

These were some of the issues, I encountered during recent past, but these incidents are quite common all along Karachi, when we are not sincere with our own people, how could we sincere to Pakistan, this is shame, I never ever used to elaborate such things on my cricketing blog, but today I have been so much broken, seeing the society where I was born and raised, seeing it so shameless, this is pathetic helm of affairs, and I wish I get some amount into my pocket so that I could move out of Pakistan, because while living in Pakistan, I have learnt one thing that everyone who is in power wants to treat himself as a Pharoah, I do not want myself to turn into a Pharoah myself, hence for securing my future and myself, I am deciding to move outside Pakistan, although outside Pakistan it won't be a bed of roses like I am experiencing in Pakistan, but this is the risk I am willing to take, because the amount of risk involved I mentioned above is too much for me.

https://www.dominance.pk?sca_ref=3687219.aTgzlHEYME
https://streamyard.com/pal/4963834591444992
I can be contacted on my Twitter handler
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...