Search This Blog

Monday, February 19, 2024

PSL placement


It's quite evident that the management behind PSL is solely thinking about their business. 🤑 The recently concluded ILT20 had an entertaining arena, something that is missing in PSL even though it's the premier Pakistani lone product. 🏆 It's high time to take some serious actions. ⏰ #PSL #cricket #entertainment #ILT20

Why am I being so sarcastic? Can I try to express myself more kindly and constructively?

There are definite multiple reasons behind

Readymade templates without incorporating something of your own

This is something I recently observed during 50 overs cricket world cup concluded where instead of utilizing the same broadcasting template coming from 2019 Cricket World Cup and likewise 2021 World T20 which India was the host but was hosted by UAE, instead of incorporating their precedence, they instead initiate with their own presentation, although one might question, India holds majority of cricketing broadcasts, to a certain it might be correct, but this is not 100 percent the case, since hosting country have a say while they are hosting an ICC tournament, but continuity is the key, since continuity of the policies; but while looking towards Pakistan, this is the factor which is sans-available, since after April 2022, there have been 3 PCB chiefs, current PCB chief is the fourth one.


banner Support me on PayUp referral link feel free to support me on Dominance Pakistan

Support me on my ARTMO refers

I can be contacted on my handler
Responsive advertisement
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...