Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2022

May the best team wins today

I personally feel people need to be sensible enough, tomorrow if result goes topsy turvy for Pakistan, still this is the team, which gave us hope from nowhere, this is something may might not be important for some, but for me, it is a memory lane, when I'd be sitting with my grandchildren, I'd tell them I was there when Pakistan cricket team was down and out and even I had lost hope and then Pakistan fought back and played the final of 2022 T20 WC, But I was proud of my team because it gave us hope. If Pakistan wins, then I don't know how much I am going to react, but I am calming myself down because the way England convincingly win against India, it is highly possible it'd not be an easy peasy for Pakistan. But keeping good hopes alive and want my team to win. Amen...
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...