Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2015

Muhammad Amir and Pakistan

I am amazed how people in our country are being driven by a man named Najam Sethi who's controlling the media and therefore making the way back for Amir and later on Asif/Butt. I am not optimistic with NS paving way for Amir.

No doubt Amir is from humble background but it doesn't mean because of him we should overlook those who have been sincere and make fun off their sincerity to the game and the green Jersey.

Being Muslims as well, we are not supposed to be acting like buffoons like the whole nation has been. Already this pathetic media coverages pro Amir. What media is actually showing like in one of Gharida Farooqui saying that it is what's on the ground, don't blame us (the media) for showing the reality. I being a critic of media have to agree with it because it really exposed the plagiarism of Pakistani nation which always believes on جگاڑ and hence supporting a tainted bowler to represent Pakistan.

I do not have grieve with Amir but the way NS supporting Amir is something more of a worry. And further more of a worry is that the whole Nation is trying to support a tainted just because of which Amir incident occurred. Had we taken that stance which at least I am firm with my lone stance, things would had been different. But sorry to say this nation doesn't deserve to change because what mistake we did in supporting tainted sportsmen in Pakistan, because of which Amir incident occurred and again this nation is paving way for another of this incident. Pathetic. They so called celebrate عید میلاد النبی But The same Prophet SAW also said that A Muslim cannot be bitten off the same hole twice, and here the same Muhammad Amir incident occurred couple of times.

These half knowledged Muslims mix up crime and sin. I am a plagiarized person, a weak individual but at least I never raped someone, nor I hurt anyone with my acts nor I backstabbed anyone. Whatever sin I did were associated with myself only but also acknowledged it and prayed with Allah for it. Because of that Allah made me away from these. I had to include these because many of idiotic Pakistanis had said as if I am saint.

First of all, crime and sins are two different things. What NS is doing will bring more harm than good. Gibbs was young still why he was forcefully resigned? Because though he was released but still his inclusion in dressing room means fingers raised on the credibility of South African cricket. They rated country over individual. What if England and New Zealand doesn't allow themselves to play against Pakistan team with Amir within? This buffoonatic Pakistani nation will start saying the POMS and Kiwis are afraid of playing against us. They are not afraid, they made fun of us by that and we are giving them that entertainment. I am not gonna say much because I have Quranic verse and a logic to prove that Hafeez and Azhar Ali are right. Islam said to forgive but not to forget. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

Not Again!

1. New Zealand's dominant win over Pakistan in the third T20I sparks questions on Pakistan's T20 strategy. 2. Babar Azam defends Pa...