Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

HBL PSL 9 ended with a cliffhanger with Islamabad United win


As we all know, Islamabad United has not only won the HBL PSL 9 trophy after clinching a cliffhanger against another deserving team in Multan Sultans but also become the first team in the history of HBL PSL to clinch the trophy for the 3rd time.

Talking about statistics

Most runs scored during the tournament










Most wickets taken during the tournament










Most sixes scored during the tournament




Highest totals










Most catches



banner Support me on PayUp referral link feel free to support me on Dominance Pakistan

Support me on my ARTMO refers

I can be contacted on my handler
Responsive advertisement
Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...