Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2020

No Offence but...

This is my other than PSL and Cricket related post but I was just strolling along my twitter feed where I stumbled along a post where it flabbergast me that actually the opening ceremony was choreographed by Indians, I do not have Indian-hatred-gestures but all I have to say that when it is a Pakistani product, therefore it should have had been produced entirely by Pakistanis, this is my point of view, maybe whoever reading this do not agree with me on these points, but taking inspiration and doing by your own self is one thing,  and inspired to follow 'em is another. Again No Offense to the Indian Fraternity but it would have been better if we take command of our own Cricket League presentation and package instead of relying on them to do our work their way. This is literally shameful aspect that instead of relying on our own home-grown talent, we have been in inferiority complex of a foreigner.
This is really shameful on how current PSL management is still under influence of a
foreign body for managing one of the biggest event cum carnival in Pakistan???

1 comment:

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...