Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2019

South Africa v Pakistan - World Cup Game

As usual, Pakistani media has always been busy hyping for this vary game, but the fact is for me, Pakistan HAS to prove themselves to be part of the next stage i.e. the semi-finals, therefore I personally would be favouring the South Africans against Pakistan because of the Net Run Rate, because even if Pakistan wins batting first, and expects to score something around 330 in 300 deliveries, and bowling out South Africa inside 39 overs, scores approximately 250 all out, even than Pakistan would be scoring -1.9 to -1.4 and that is the maximum I am expecting off them but this is something I am expecting hypothetically, but realistically I personally not expecting this much of high performance off them, but being a Muslim I am still optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

The Bane of Pakistani Cricket: Media-Created Teams

Cricket has long held a significant position in Pakistan, with the country's rich legacy of producing some of the world's finest pl...