Search This Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2017

West Indies tour to Pakistan 🇵🇰

It is something comes to a surprise but if that is case than it is very good thing as prior to that announcement, PCB has already been engaged with revamping NSK as enroute my office I have been seeing workers shattering the shades of National Stadium 🏟 in Karachi which has been the first time since Pakistan hosted Cricket World Cup in 1996.

It is something really good for #Cricketcomeshome as prior to that, all Pakistan hosted games were staged at Lahore and for the first time, PCB had its نظر کرم on Karachi.

The PSL

It is on the cards that the final of PSL 3 would definitely be hosted at Karachi as since 2009, 8 years ago things have changed dramatically can't comment on other cities but things changed for good at least in peace and law and order situations, great improvement in the city peace index.

2017 on the whole for Pakistan Cricket 🏏

Things started bleak for Pakistan. I myself wasn't willing to watch Pakistan play #CT17 as I recall my words again that the West Indies deserved to be in place of Pakistan. But after the first game of #CT17 for Pakistan against the Arch Rivals India 🇮🇳, which Pakistan lost miserably, when the first innings ended, I literally went out to shop for my Eid Dress as I expected Pakistan to lost, but the second game which Pakistan played, an office colleague of mine messaged me to turn on the TV when AB de Villiers was caught on Golden Duck, which I couldn't believe until I watched the replay myself. From that point onwards, I was again starting to watch the game like I used to, but seriously there are still goosebumps with Pakistan performance.

The Test team

The test team of Pakistan 🇵🇰 since the retirement of #MisYou has been on decline as our youngsters have temperament of 50 and 20 over cricket but not the temperament of 80 x 5 over cricket 🏏 which needs to be improved because not losing to SL 2-0 but the way they lost is something raising the eyebrows.

Hoping 2018 might bring something good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

Elevating Pakistan Cricket: A Deep Dive into Quality Standards and Performance Metrics

Introduction: In the dynamic world of cricket, quality standards play a pivotal role in shaping the success and reputation of a cricketing ...