Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2016

World T20 2016 Pakistan v India clash

Today, I was talking with a colleague of mine at the office, like me he was also a skeptic and was not expecting much of positive result for Pakistan, not because Mauka Mauka but the fact was fragile batting. I agreed with him that no doubt we batted pretty well against Bangladesh, but still if we also go through the recent history of Indian cricket when they have been down, they have returned with flying Colours.

Many of sentimental colleagues of mine were saying Pakistan will thrash them out for sure, being a Pakistani I myself wants the same but Hazaro Khuwahishain Aisi, because whatever happened to India against the untested Spin Trio of New Zealand has gone, and off late I have seen India going away off such or similar situation on regular. So useless to say, India on paper and on ground the best team to take the game.

Because given the situation, India will go for the kill, and like Saurav Ganguly said, the conditions and the pitch will suit India more than Pakistan. The only thing slightly favoring Pakistan is from the heavens, it has been raining ☔ since I came home from office around 2 pm Pakistan time. But another what if; India wins the toss and elected to bowl first? Something like Asia Cup opener on cards for Pakistan? I wish not but the ground realities confirms something else. Let the best team wins and I hope and wish Pakistan team wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter at Cricsphere

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

Not Again!

1. New Zealand's dominant win over Pakistan in the third T20I sparks questions on Pakistan's T20 strategy. 2. Babar Azam defends Pa...