Skip to main content

Net Pageviews

Is IPL a standard for calculating T20 capabilities?

[reference]http://www.cricinfo.com/world-twenty20-2010/content/current/story/457962.html[/reference]

Is IPL is a standard for utilizing T20 capabilities? I don't think so, its a rubbish rushing madly for IPL contracts just for the sake of earning money! If they've contributed the same to Pakistan's domestic circuit, it would have flourished- but why am I saying so, sense of patriotism is diminished from us, else we should look at English players, how patriot they have been to their country that they didn't participated in IPL3 just for the sake of saving themselves for World T20 in the Caribbean, but here our players just waiting for the time when Pakistan Cricket Board will issue them NOC for playing in India and they'll rush madly to the next available flight to India.

I don't have objection playing in India being a Pakistani fan but country and its dignity comes first. Don't wanna mention some of the key players of Pakistani cricket who're willing to play in IPL even by hook or by crook, some even married to Indian girls to get easiness in having Indian visas frequently...

Shame on them, and even our Cricket Analysts (minus Javed Miandad and some other) do favour in playing IPL. پہلے اپنا قبلہ تو صحیح کرلیں اس کے بعد دوسروں کا گھر سنواریں

Comments

Free counters!

Blogger templates

Popular posts from this blog

IUvKK - The PSL Game conclusion

Points table position after conclusion of March 1st 2020 game between Islamabad United v Karachi.

A joker indeed

A joker indeed A joker indeed, I should not agree with complete comments he passed about Pakistan and Bangladesh but now the bells have rung for Mr. Chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board as outsiders have also started to call him a joker. The main points of Speed's comment on reaction to disapproval of former Aussie Prime Minister Mr. John Howard, that under the rotation policy, the next Vice President Nominee would be from Pakistan and Bangladesh, Australia and New Zealand shouldn't be voting in favour of it than. His comments came at a time when 6 out of 7 full members of ICC showed their displeasure in nomination of Mr. Howard, including Pakistan and India minus Zimbabwe. He also mentioned that Mr. Sharad Powar lacks cricketing knowledge and might be working part time in the ICC as he already have a full time government job in India. He also claimed the countries who rejected Mr. Howard rejected him on political grounds and le

A word from sponsors

Earn Money online with the Inspedium Affiliate Program CoinBulb